Quite a lot has been happening.
- New port in the bridgedeck that will house the compass (part of an ISAF requirement that clipped on compasses cant come loose in a knock down)
- The tank inspection hatches are now in complete with senders for fuel. This is important as dipping the fuel required access to a rigmarole of hatches - something I don't think one would do in a seaway.
- New winches now purchased and getting ready to be fitted.
- Bilges danbolined and ready to take the sumps and engine when ready.
- New cockpit sole and teak grating being currently made. The new cockpit sole will have a much larger access hatch.