Saturday, 21 June 2014

Hatch Cascover

For some odd reason the paint on the hatch was cracked and I decided to take this back. I went through a layer of green deck paint (Hum's original I think) and then this blue appeared. I can now see that the whole coachroof is covered in Cascover, which presents a bit of a problem as I need to take the paint back to get a key without damaging the cloth. I will experiment on the hatch, which will eventually have the Cascover removed and replaced with glass cloth. I need to also rebuilt the hatch garage which is not strong enough to old the weight of anybody over 10 stone of which I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment