The main jobs:
- Replace the last remaining galvanised floor,
- Strip and varnish the mast.
- Rigging inspected and tested.
- New stuffing box and greaser,
- New cockpit sole and teak grates
- Two seacock replacements.
- Cabin revarnish
- Deck leaks sorted
- Window seepage sported (possible re-bedding)
- Rebuild hatch garage and make strong enough to stand on.
- Update some defunct electronics and ensure batteries go in boxes.
- Install fridge and enough solar to power it.
ohhh, and a lot of paint and varnish!
Oh well, that will keep me out of trouble for a while!